Monday, June 8, 2009

Yarn Shop Visit to Knitter's Palette in Lakeville

On Sunday I had a chance to get away and visit a yarn shop I have not been to before in Lakeville, MN. It is called Knitter's Palette.

http://www.knitterspalette.com/store/pc/home.asp

Below you can see an inside the door shot.
On Sunday afternoon there was a group of about 7 women knitting and chatting as I shopped. The store has a warm cozy feel to it.

They sell a wide variety of specialty yarns and also hand died wool. Also, you can purchase a spinning wheel.

They have Open Knitting times and also Open Spin-Knit night or SP-IT for short.

I felt very overwhelmed as I am so new to buying yarn. There were a lot of nice yarns and colors.

Over the weekend I also decided the Lopi yarn I found at Herrschnerr's is going to become 4 hats for my four lovely daughters. It is just too heavy for a scarf.

Also, I have begun to graph out my pattern for the scarf on graph paper:)










No comments: