Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Scarf has been delivered!!

Wow! getting 5 kids ready for school has proved to be more time consuming that I remember! In the past 2 weeks we have had 4 hair cuts, one done by me, 5 dentist visits with no cavities, 2 ortho visits, one annual check up at the doctor with 2 shots, 3 trips to Target for school supplies, 2 trips for new shoes, and I am sure there is more!
So, here is my scarf story which was woven into all the flurry here at my house!



I finished knitting the scarf! It was a fun pattern, changing every row. Once in a while my marker on my pattern telling what row to do next would get moved...a kid, the cat, me? Thus, I have perfected the art of ripping many rows after discovering an error, and redoing them neatly!

Next I added the fring.



Then I blocked it. I had to dig out the ironing board in the basement! My 6 year old said, "Mom, what is that thing!"




And now here it is ready to take to the Creative Arts building. More on that tomorrow!



































































No comments: