Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time for another sock

Wow! What a bonus. It is a snow day for all my kids! I am remembering sitting around the radio as a kid waiting for that familiar voice on WCCO to read through the list alphabetically, hoping he would call our school. Today we just went to our schools website to get the notice. Not quite the same anticipation building exercise as listing to WCCO, but exciting just the same.

Since it is a pancake morning, pajama wearing day, I get some extra time to knit!

My #2 kid has been waiting and waiting for sock number 2 in her new pair of socks. She is even willing to just wear one! This is not a good idea so, today is her lucky day!!



Since, I have done this once before rather recently my hope is that this sock will come together much more quickly than sock #1.

No comments: