Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Little Diversion from the Birthday Shawl

Yesterday I got a bit distracted while looking at sock patterns on Ravelry. I decided I need a nice pair of socks to wear and, of course, I found the perfect pair.

The pattern is available from 17th Century Suds. The company focuses on creating and selling organic soap and skin products. They actually create the soaps in their own factory and sell them! I, however, was on a mission to find socks. And I did. When I imagine these socks on my feet I smile:) So, it must be the right pattern.


The name of this pattern is "Stephanie's Socks Gerbera Daisy Argyle". Wendy, the owner of the company, made these for her massage therapist Stephanie.  I love them because the Gerber Daisy is one of my favorite flowers, and it is time for new socks. I think there is some logic in there somewhere! And Stephanie must be very special. Not everyone has a great pair of socks named after them.


OK, now I am faced with another rainy day. To wet for me to plant tomatoes, so I might as well knit.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Fellow knitters,

Someone asked if this was a pattern or a kit. It is a pattern. I have looked over it briefly, and looks quite detailed! My favorite kind. I don't want to guess what someone else's creative mind is thinking!

Jo