Friday, February 12, 2010

Felted Knitting Bag Update

Here it is, as promised...here is my knitting bag after a week of knitting.
I was knitting every chance I got:
  • while watching The Bachelor, and the View. Thank you God for the person who invented the DVR!
  • (Yes, I secretly watch the Bachelor, well not anymore! I am so intrigued by the whole scenario.)
  • when I got to school early to pick up kids.
  • in the doctors office waiting room.
  • while watching the View.
  • during swimming lessons.
I really lost out on time last night. I forgot that today is the day to celebrate St. Valentine's Day at school. With some elementary schoolers in our house we had a lot of Valentine's to write out!!

This weekend appears to be rather empty of plans, let's see if I can get to the bottom border by Sunday night!

No comments: