Monday, February 8, 2010

It's time for a Knitting Bag

When I knit I have gotten into the habit of using the bag the yarn came in to hold it. Usually, not the best choice! A. It is so full there is no wiggle room to grab a color from the bottom. B. The scissors and stitch markers get lost in the shuffle. C. The needle points poke through the bag. Can you see the rip in the really thin plastic? I'm not sure that this bag will make it through the project. I am posting a challenge to myself to see how far I can get by Friday...I'll share with you on Friday. What I didn't realize when I started this project is that I am knitting the bag from the top down. Here is what I have so far...

This looks like a huge bag. The last step is to felt it. Ok, I must start knitting to see how far I can get my Friday!

No comments: