Thursday, February 17, 2011

Review of my 2010 Goals...

OK, it's time to check last years goals. Mainly because I want to set some new ones. Let's see how I did...


1. Finish the Coral Sweater!! Really all I need to do is attach the sleeves!!
Yes, the sleeves are now attached.
 
2. Explore all that Ravelry has to offer. I joined, but have not done more than that!
 I need to keep this one for 2011. I joined, 1/2 way linked my blog, added a few projects, joined a few groups, found 2 friends, and have so much more to learn.

3. Make something to felt.Check:)


4. Try ordering yarn on-line. The prices seem to be great. I want to find out if the colors will be close and the service will be fast.Check, favorite on-line store of the yearn is www.knitpicks.com

5. Visit more local yarn shops.  Yes   www.yarngarage.com, www.3kittensneedlearts.com, www.borialisyarn.com

6. Attend a knitting event this spring. I took my 6 year old to the Shepherds Festival on a very cold day!

7. Make a knitting basket. This one may be the felting project I am looking for.
Does a knitting bag count? Yes! See felted item above.

8. Teach someone how to knit. Yes, I taught my friend Blanch how to knit.

9. Find a nice yarn for knitting dish cloths.  Yes, I found corn yarn.

10. Knit a sweater for me! (I already have the pattern picked out.) I started one...this will have to be continued on the 2011 list;)


OK, now to plan for the rest of 2011....

No comments: