Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's My Birthday!!!

April is such a big birthday month in my family!  Three of my siblings, one daughter and one nephew all share the month with me!!  According to my mother I was supposed to be a March birthday, but alas, I waited until April:)
As is the tradition, I received a few birthday gifts. Here is my favorite one...

...Yes, even more favorite than the chocolate!!

I haven't even entered the store yet. There are so many choices and I, in regular oldest daughter fashion, want to have a plan before I go. I could buy some square knitting needles, they are over $20.00!! Really, is the knitting experience that much better using square needles? I could buy more yarn to make another pair of slipper clogs. Now that I have the pattern down, they can be made very quickly. Or, this may be my chance to buy a new pattern and yarn to create something I haven't created before!

Hmmmmm, the anticipation is fun. Actually buying something will be even better!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! (though belated - sorry, I am behind in my blog attendance!)

-Jennifer