Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Coral Sweater

I know I mentioned the coral sweater earlier this year. As I reenter the knitting arena I am finding joy in having more than one project going at a time! It is always fun to start a new project, so why wait until one is completed before beginning another? Also, it is so gratifying to finish a project, so why not stagger the results! And finally, for those of us who get bored easily, more choices as to what to work on is great!

So, back to the coral sweater. I started the body by knitting in the round and went until I got to the part where some sleeves should be added. I decided this by trying the round body part directly on kid #4 who will be wearing the sweater soon. Then I knit 2 sleeves. Then I called my mom!!

She showed me what to do and now the back is complete. I just need to finish the front and attach the sleeves!

However, I have been side tracked by a neighbor who just had a baby. I just had to make my first pair of booties!

No comments: