Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prayer Shawl Part 3

This weekend I restarted the prayer shawl. Since my goal is to give my friend a soft "blankie" to hold on to while she is pregnant, I am glad the baby is not due until February. It's coming W really it is!!

I went from 63 to 48 stitches. Hoping this would make more of a rectangle than a square shape. Then I started to K3, P3, K3, P3 (knit 3, purl 3). This has been a great project for gaining confidence in my knitting speed!
Then somehow, when I wasn't looking the dog got my knitting and tangled the ball of yarn terribly!!


My sweat Corgi puppy Stella looks peaceful here, but...but oh does she love the feel of yarn in her mouth!!








Here is the mess, piled up. I just couldn't take it. After a weekend of knitting a making great progress I was not up for untangling the yarn.
So, I went in search of supplies for a pair of socks...

No comments: