Monday, January 18, 2010

I found the yarn for the knitting bag!

Once I found the pattern for my knitting bag it did not take too long for me to find the yarn I wanted.

The pattern called for Patons Classic Wool 100g. Of course it did! The pattern was created by Patons. However, being the thrifty woman that I am I looked around the Internet to find a good deal. When I looked on Patons the classic wool was not on sale. So, I browsed around several on line yarn stores. I found what I was looking for on www.knitpicks.com. I enjoyed the easy browsing feature and the sale on 100% Peruvian Highland Wool.

I redesigned the colors of the bag. I went with my personal favorite combination of navy blue, yellow, green, and white.

When the yarn arrives I will share the colors I selected. I am curious to see how close the color swatches on my monitor compare with the actual colors.

No comments: