Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Well, I found it!


Now I will have to decifer it. I was surprised to find out that it is 20 printed pages!!
I printed them all because I want to be sure I follow all the rules.
The very first pieces of info are quite helpful. The exhibits will be acceptd August 16-19 at Noon sharp!
Here are the cliff notes
Chapter 1
You must purchase a ticket for the fair to get in....I can do that!
No bribing the managers, officers, etc. ... not even food items.... I won't do that!
No dogs or roller skates, etc. ... OK here!
Then there is a listing of prizes offered by a variety of businesses for certain needlecraft winners.
Note to self...whate does rosettes mean? It is listed as a prize.
Special Rules start on page 10
Who is eligible...yes, I qualify!
Then... How to register
Followed by a helpful map for dropping off the exhibit
I found this rule interesting...
Section 4. B. A duplicate of the judges scorecard will be returned to the exhibitor for each entry (italics mine) in order that the reasons for the decisions may be apparent. I will appreciate that since this seems to be a very subjective judging procedure.
More on that tomorrow.

No comments: